Tuesday, June 7, 2011

2011 Wishlist....




Hope it's not to late to list down my wishlist for 2011 (err....xdela wajib untuk list down pun kan)...since it's already mid year...so I also update the status (cam wat report plak..)...

  1. To complete my master course - by right sempat..but disebabkan terlalu banyak commitment kat Motorola..I'm gonna let go my first wishlist for next 2012...
  2. To slim down - ohooo....so far stable...tak tambah tak turun..hahahaha..
  3. To find a better place to stay - done...haha....I'm travelling from PB-PG...there is no other place like home :)
  4. To find happiness - in progress....
  5. NAIK GAJI at least 20% - wah...sungguh tinggi impian...naik 7% je....anyway Alhamdulillah for the wealth....
  6. To buy a house - masih lagi bermimpi...
  7. To change my car - ooo...mimpi di siang hari....saya masih setia dgn cik Viva (defend diri supaya tak kecewa)
  8. To find the answer - da dapat dah and still satisfied with it...
  9. To put away the memories - in progress....
  10. To have bigger savings - huh....travel aje kejenya....walaupun ke KL n Melaka je...klu da sblan 2 3 4 kali....mne nak menyimpannya...but dptla 1% dr annual gross earnings...hahahhaa
  11. To get whatever I wish for apart from the 10 wishes listed above - nak list down lg banyak ooo...but since 2011...11 ckup la...





No comments:

Post a Comment